Welcome to TANCon2006
The inaugural annual conference of
The African Network - TAN.
TANCon is the world’s sole event of its kind for entrepreneurs of African descent. The target audience includes entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 business leaders, venture capitalists, investment bankers, government policy makers and other entrepreneurial ecosystem organizations.
Our theme this year is “Fostering African Entrepreneurship”, to reflect the growing number of African entrepreneurs in business today, and to showcase to the world Africa's limitless intellectual and economic capital.
TAN is a global non-profit organization with the sole mandate of fostering entrepreneurship and technology in Africa and among people of African descent worldwide.
You can benefit from:
- Listening to fortune 500 industry-leaders share their personal experiences in close proximity
- Networking and interacting with panelist from the entrepreneurial ecosystem - Venture Capitalists, Lawyers, Investment Bankers etc
- Learning the Dos and Don'ts of startups from serial entrepreneurs
- Participating in thought provoking life lessons from business veterans
- Understanding the intricacies of venture financing
- Peeking into upcoming technological breakthroughs
- Learning more about one of the fastest growing emerging market - Africa
- Networking, networking, networking.