Schwab Hall - Vidalakis Conference Room
680 Serra Street, Stanford, CA 94305
Directions and Parking Details for TANCon 2009
The Schwab Residential Center is located at 680 Serra Street on the Stanford Campus between Galvez Street and Campus Drive East.
The phone number is 650-725-6880 and the address is:
Schwab Residential Center
680 Serra Street,
Stanford, CA 94305-6090.
Permits are not required for 'A' and 'C' parking on Saturdays. The parking lot across the street from the venue is now under construction but parking is available on Serra Street itself. Limited parking is available in front of The Harold Maude Eating Clubs, Ford Center, Burnham Hall, and Encina Hall on Serra Street. The closest parking lots are highlighted at: http://transportation.stanford.edu/images/cnstrx_serra3.jpg
Please note that parking lots L89, L-90, L-91 and L-92 are closed for a construction project, and that the Stanford - UCLA football game is scheduled for a 12:30pm kickoff on the same date. As a result of the football game, some parking and traffic congestion should be expected.
Directions to Schwab Residential Center:
From Highway 101 North and South:
From Highway 280 North and South:
- Take the Embarcadero Road exit west toward Stanford University.
- At El Camino Real, Embarcadero becomes Galvez Road as it enters the University.
- Stay in the left lane and continue toward the center of campus.
- Continue on Galvez until it comes to a dead end at Serra Street.
- Turn left and the Schwab Residential Center will be on your right, one-and-one-half blocks down.
- Exit Sand Hill Road east toward Stanford University.
- Continue east, turning right at the traffic light on Santa Cruz Avenue.
- Make an immediate left onto Junipero Serra Boulevard.
- Turn left at the second stoplight onto Campus Drive East.
- Continue around Campus Drive East.
- Turn left when you reach Serra Street (at the gas station).
- Follow Serra Street. The Schwab Residential Center will be on your left.
Parking and Transportation Map
Please note – there are some spots that require a permit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so it is important to read the signs posted by all parking areas.
TAN will have someone to stand in the Tower Lobby at the beginning of the day to help direct guests and answer questions.
Galvez Parking Space located closed by Schwab Hall has been reserved for TANCon09 Event. See attached Map of the campus with Galvez Field highlighted in RED. View Map